Our approach to Ethics is simple: Ethics is within you, we’re here to throw light.
Ethics paper is for 250 marks. Its syllabus is drawn from Philosophy, Psychology, Public Administration and basic Ethics.
What UPSC says
This paper will include questions to test the candidates’ attitude and approach to issues relating to integrity, probity in public life and his problem solving approach to various issues and conflicts faced by him in dealing with society. Questions may utilise the case study approach to
determine these aspects.
What is our approach?
A brief video on our previous 3-week Ethics program explains all our program features:
We believe that Ethics paper can be dealt with 4 simple pillars:
- Clear conceptual understanding – in one’s own words
- Use of personal examples – to showcase personality
- Discussions – to learn from others’ moral frameworks
- Case Studies – articulate our moral framework, situational intelligence, leadership to tackle real-time problems
Our course is uniquely designed to incorporate these pillars and make student exam-ready.
- Guided Personal Journals
- Help student reflect on their own life and on issues around them.
- Have ready examples from their life – list of personal examples collected for ready use in the exam.
- Help student in making their own handwritten notes for all topics in the syllabus.
- Peer Discussions
- Speaking up our answers is an efficient way for self-check.
- Learn and understand from others’ examples and understanding.
- Early check mistakes and rectify with inputs from mentors.
- Assignments and Tests
- Check articulation of one’s understanding.
- Ensure sufficient writing practice before the exam.
- Exam readiness to get oneself ready with exam’s time limit, word limit and demands of questions.
Our previous batch of Ethics reiterated our belief in personal journals. Students were able to solve all the journals, evolve their own definitions and examples, and learn from other students while discussing their Qs with mentors.
Hope you’ll enjoy the journey with us.
Our Ethics student Yogesh Patil (UPSC’19 AIR 63) had this to say about our program:
Hello Swathi, our ethics interaction just before my paper helped me to write best answers in ethics. Especially your approach of writing case studies helped me to write best answers of case studies in short span of time. At the same time those interactions helped me to think multiple ethical dimensions which I could write in my paper.
We’ve successfully completed 3 batches in 2020.
Our new batch starts from 28th December.
Full Course: Rs.7000/-
Tests Only: Rs.3000/-
Phone Number – 8463983007 (GPay/ PhonePe)
UPI Id: c2s.reachout@okhdfcbank
Once the payment is done, please share your Name, Email and Payment screen shot to us on +91 846 398 3007 (whatsapp / Telegram) / email@example.com to receive the confirmation mail.